Anthogyr Torq Control Dynamometrical WrenchH715
£435.00 was £450.00
This product is currently sold out.
The success of any implant treatment relies heavily on the precise tightening of parts placed directly on the implant. A prestressed tightening of the screw will help avoid any risk of the screw loosening, while high tightening torques may lead to screw fracture.
A calibrated tightening in such equipment can only be guaranteed through use of a precision instrument offering a torque control system. The dynamometrical manual wrench Torq Control® has been specially designed to meet these requirements.
- Universal torque wrench
- Perfect control, thanks to 7 torque values - 10/15/20/25/30/32/35 N.cm
- Automatic declutching for optimum security
- Better freedom of movement with only 135 gr
- Optimised access in mouth
- Micro head
- 100° angulated micro head for easy access to posterior areas
- One piece design with smooth surface to limit bacterial retention
We offer a 12 month warranty on the Torq Control Dynamometrical Wrench.
Product Code: H715
Manufacturer Code: 15501