Anthogyr Implanteo Motor With MONT BLANC® Implantology Contra Angle 20:1 LEDH716
This variant is currently sold out
A motor designed for both implant placement and dental and bone surgeries, including teeth extraction, apicoectomy, osteosynthesis, bone remodelling, bone smoothing and more.
- Torque up to 80 N.cm and controlled calibration of the contra angle
- Display of the torque in real value. Variable from 5 to 80 N.cm
- Speed up to 2000rpm with MONT BLANC®20 :1.
- LED lighting with adjustable brightness which is independent of the motor’s rotation speed. Up to "daylight"– 5 500 °K – quality lighting.
- Working comfort with ergonomic pedal control.
- Wide touch screen, up to 10 programmable user profiles and 10 sequences per profile
- Customisable according to the habits of each user
- Real-time display of the surgery data
- Function to backup data on a USB flash drive
- Patient follow up, sharing data with the prosthodontist
- Available with or without stop system
- 24 Month Warranty